Looking to buy your tickets for the 2020 WTA Auckland? Here’s the latest information on the WTA Auckland Open tickets including the hospitality passes and where you can stay in and around Auckland during the duration of the competition.
If you are wondering how you can get your hands on the tickets for the 2020 WTA Auckland Open, then you’ve come to the right place. The 2020 edition of the WTA Auckland Open will begin January 6 and go on till January 12.
The WTA Auckland Open tickets for the tournament are already on sale, on the official website. The official ticketing partner is Ticketek. You can purchase the tickets online, or in person at any of their agencies. You can also call them at 0800-842-538 to purchase the ticket over the phone.
Ticket Sale Dates for 2020 Auckland Open:
Tournament Pass Presale:
August 12, 9 am to September 4, 8.59 am
Single Session Presale:
August 20, 12 pm to September 4, 11.59 am
August 30, 9 am to September 4, 11.59 am
September 4, 12 pm
Get all the information of the WTA Auckland Open tickets for 2020 on the official site here.
The Auckland Open tickets can be purchased under four categories:
- Standard, which entails Centre Court tickets in either of the four stands – Robinson, Redwood, Cross Court and Yock.
- Family Pass, which comes with tickets for adults and two children. However, they are available only in Yock Stand and Tennis Auckland Stand.
- Ground Pass, which gets you the access to ground courts and The Serve area, where you can watch all the action on the big screen.
- Corporate, which comes with access to best seats in the house, along with other hospitality deals. For more information, please visit coneystanleyevents.co.nz. Alternately, you can also call them at (09)-361-3641.
- Women’s Week Tournament Pass, which allows access to the entire week of tickets starting from the twilight session on January 6.
For Day 1 matches, the WTA Auckland Open tickets in the Cross Court Stand and Yock Stand can be bought for $33.50, while the Redwood and Robinson categories will cost you a bit more than double at $68.50.
On the final’s day, the prices are increased by more than $50. That is, the tickets in the Cross Court and Yock Stands start at $88.50, while the other two categories have a starting price of $123.50.
Rest assured, the tickets purchased for any other day of the tournament will fall between the above two limits.
As for the Ground Pass, they start at $13.50.
If you are booking online, a booking fee of $4.00 will be applicable per ticket while those tickets bought at the venue from the Ticketek Box Office will be charged an extra $15 surcharge.
Player List for 2020 WTA Auckland Open:
So far, the only big player to have confirmed her participation at the Auckland Open is Serena Williams who will use this event to fine-tune her preparations for the 2020 Australian Open.
Women’s Singles: Serena Williams.