While we still await the return of WTA tennis, there’s some more good news for fans all over the world as Charleston will be playing host to an exhibition competition comprising of some of the best women’s tennis players in the world. Get all the information about this tournament which will go by the name of Credit One Bank Invitational including its live streaming, schedule and players.
Looking to watch the tennis live streaming online?
- For tennis fans in the UK, Europe, Australia & elsewhere go to bet365 > Tennis > Live Streaming here* to watch & bet on the ATP & WTA tennis live.
- Also watch the World TeamTennis Live Streaming Here
What is the Credit One Bank Invitational?
This is a one-off tennis tournament which will see some of the top women’s players participate in it, led by the past two Grand Slam winners in the form of Sofia Kenin and Bianca Andreescu. The Credit One Bank Invitational will have 16 players taking part in a team format, and singles and doubles matches will be played.
This exhibition competition will be hosted at Charleston, the same venue which also hosts the WTA Charleston Open.
Credit One Bank Invitational Player List – Who is Playing?
Madison Keys and Bethanie Mattek-Sands will be involved as the captains of the two teams who will go head to head in this tournament. Also participating in the tournament will be Bianca Andreescu, Sofia Kenin, Victoria Azarenka and Sloane Stephens. Full list of the players taking part has been mentioned below.
Probable Player List & Draw
- Madison Keys
- Bethanie Mattek-Sands
- Bianca Andreescu
- Sofia Kenin
- Victoria Azarenka
- Sloane Stephens
- Amanda Anisimova
- Jennifer Brady
- Danielle Collins
- Emma Navarro
- Alison Riske
- Shelby Rogers
- Eugenie Bouchard
- Leylah Fernandez
- Ajla Tomljanovic
- Monica Puig
The two teams, named Team Peace and Team Kindness, were selected via a draft by their respective captains earlier in the week.
- Team Peace: Bethanie Mattek-Sands, Sofia Kenin, Jennifer Brady, Eugenie Bouchard, Caroline Dolehide, Danielle Collins, Emma Navarro, Ajla Tomljanovic
- Team Kindness: Madison Keys, Victoria Azarenka, Sloane Stephens, Amanda Anisimova, Monica Puig, Alison Riske, Shelby Rogers, Leylah Fernandez
Credit One Bank Invitational Schedule & Dates
The tournament will begin on June 23. The exact schedule and dates for the Credit One Bank Invitational in Charleston can be found below.
- Day 1: 4 pm, June 23 – 4 Singles Ties
- Day 2: 4 pm, June 24 – 3 Singles & 1 Doubles Ties
- Day 3: 4 pm, June 25 – 3 Singles & 1 Doubles Ties
- Day 4: 4 pm, June 26 – 3 Singles & 1 Doubles Ties
- Day 5: 4 pm, June 27 – 3 Singles & 1 Doubles Ties
- Day 6: 4 pm, June 28 – 4 Doubles Ties (all 16 players in action)
What will be this Charleston Exhibition Tennis Format?
There will be two teams led by Madison Keys and Bethanie Mattek-Sands respectively and there will be 16 singles and eight doubles matches in the tournament. As mentioned earlier, players like Bianca Andreescu and Sofia Kenin will be leading the action as well.
These two captains will pick their team in a draft which will be held on Monday, June 22. The tournament itself will follow the format of the Laver Cup in a way; points earned on the final day for each match win would be a lot more than those earned on the opening days.
Three points for match wins on the final two days with five of those eight matches to be doubles, making it imperative for team captains to focus on the best doubles players in the draw as well.
- June 23, 24: 1 Point Per Win
- June 25, 26: 2 Points Per Win
- June 27, 28: 3 Points Per Win
There will be four matches played daily, making it a total of 48 points at stake.
Credit One Bank Invitational Live Streaming Options
The Credit One Bank Invitational will be streamed live online and broadcast on television as well. More information can be found in the section below. If you are looking to watch tennis live streams, you can do so by signing up for bet365 using the following method. Typically, ATP, WTA and Grand Slam competitions have been live streamed with bookmakers like bet365 and here is the process you can follow to watch tennis live streamed on your device
- Go to Bet365.com here
- Register with Bet365.com (or log in to your account)
- Pre-fund your account by depositing $10 (or equivalent currency).
- You can either let it remain in your account or make a bet in the 24 hours before the live streaming
- Select the the tournament in question, like the Credit One Bank Invitational live streaming option by clicking on Live Streaming on the top
The one thing to note here is bet365 requires users to register with them and then either deposit a sum of $10 into your account (or register as mentioned here) or watch the live streaming by betting on any sport in the past 24 hours.
Also to keep in mind is geo-restrictions might apply.
How else to watch the Credit One Bank Invitational in Charleston live?
The Credit One Bank Invitational will also be telecast live on Tennis Channel in the US with other local listings expected to be released as we get closer to the start of the tournament.
The Charleston Invitational Tennis can also be watched live in Germany, Switzerland and Austria using the following channel:
Are Credit One Bank Invitational Tickets Available?
Much like most of the tennis tournaments played in this day and age because of the coronavirus pandemic, there will be no spectators allowed inside the ground, which means no tickets will be sold. However, if you are looking to bet on the Credit One Bank Invitational competition, you can sign up here to get awesome odds with bet365 for this tournament .